Sunday

It is morning time. I am home from a party. WAIT! Have I sent my family this link?! Damn it the secret is out.

What secret? DO NOT ASK SUCH THINGS.

Tonight I danced like never before. Hopefully Of Montreal will inspire the same? I was out with Emily, Emily, Elise (from Snohomish! Hurrah!), Alex and Victor (who both left early, so they hardly count).

The Vagablondes played, and they were jazzy and funky and awesome. As was dancing.

The rest of my day? NOT SO AWESOME.

Now, I will eat my grilled cheese sandwich and watch something sad. Maybe Fargo or City of Lost Children.

. Sigh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dancing is sweet. Dancing to Of Montreal is even better! Sounds like one hell of a day.

Anonymous said...

city of lost children is sooooo good. i trust you're taking good care of audrey and cary for me.